Catholic University of Maule, Campus Curicó, Chile, Implements 4ipnet Wireless Solutions
- Provide comprehensive coverage (replace the original omni-directional antennas) through out the desired premises.
- Supports up to 1100 concurrent users during peak time.
- Access control—grant access only to students and campus faculty
- A central monitoring/management system from the campus of Curico and should be able to integrate with future network system if desired.
- EAP700—802.11 b/g wall-jack (or ceiling mount) access point
- EAP200—Powerful (2x2 MIMO) 802.11n/b/g Access Point that can speed up to 300Mbps, encased in IP50 dust-proof housing
- WHG707—GbE Secure WLAN Controller, manages up to 500 Layer2/Layer 3 indoor and outdoor 4ipnet Access Points and monitors up to 500 Layer2/Layer 3 indoor and outdoor 3rd Party Access Points.
- OWL500—500mW Wi-Fi 802.11b/g device for long range wireless transmission with IP68-rated metal housing (weatherproof, watertight and rust-resistant).